Types of Data Collected
AAIWay collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit the Websites or use the Services. You may choose to provide AAIWay with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to use the Services or so we can follow up with you after your visit. If you choose to participate in the AAIWay Community, you may choose to provide us with additional information such as social media profiles, education information, experience, and other information. Certain data elements requested of you by the Websites are “mandatory” or “required,” and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for AAIWay to provide its Services to you. In cases where requested data elements are not mandatory or required, you may choose not to provide the requested data without any consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Services. We may combine other publicly available information with the information that you provide to us to enhance and optimize our Websites and Services for you. AAIWay may observe your activities, interactions, preferences, and other computer and connection information (such as IP address and geographic location) relating to your use of the Websites and the Services. AAIWay may also use log files, cookies and similar technologies to collect information about the pages you view, links you click on, and other actions you may take when accessing the Websites and Services. For more information about our use of these technologies, please see the Cookies section below. We may collect and store this information and combine this information with other personal information you may have provided.
Use of Collected Data
AAIWay uses the information we collect about you to:
· Provide you with the Websites and Services, together with any support you may request;
· Respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests;
· Diagnose Website and Service technical problems;
· Send you information that we believe may be of interest to you, such as Service announcements, newsletters, educational materials, and event information;
· Send you administrative information such as notices related to the Services or policy changes;
· Understand how the Websites and Services are being used in order to enhance and optimize them;
· Personalize your experience on the Websites;
· Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activity; and
· As described to you at the point of collection of the information.
Processing the Data
AAIWay performs analytics to monitor and analyze Website and Service traffic.
Displaying Content from External Platforms
The third-party service described in this section enables AAIWay to display content to you on the Websites that is hosted on an external third party platform. This type of service may collect web traffic data in order to optimize delivery of the content on the Websites.YouTube Video (Google Inc.)
Geolocation (AAIWay Websites)
The Websites may collect and use location information in order to provide location-based services to you.Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out from this feature by default.Information collected: geographic location.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
The third-party service described in this section enables AAIWay to display content to you on the Websites that is hosted on an external third party platform. This type of service may collect web traffic data in order to optimize delivery of the content on the Websites.Facebook Like Button and Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Twitter Tweet Button and Social Widgets (Twitter)
Registration and Authentication for the AAIWay Community
The third-party services described in this section enable the Websites and Services to register, identify and authenticate you in order to access dedicated Services.Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
GitHub Authentication (GitHub Inc.)
Google OAuth (Google Inc.)
LinkedIn Authentication (LinkedIn Corporation)
How We Disclose Your Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or give away the information collected about You without your permission. We only disclose your information as described below. If we disclose your information, we require those we share it with to comply with adequate privacy and confidentiality requirements, and security standards.
If you are a AAIWay Community member, we may list your username on a leader board if you participate in a CodeSprint. We may also share information about you with a potential employer if you opt for your information to be shared in order to connect with AAIWay Jobs and
CodeSprint sponsor companies.
Service Providers Processing Data on Our Behalf
In certain instances, it may be necessary for AAIWay to disclose the information that we’ve collected about you to government officials or otherwise as required by applicable law. No personal data will be disclosed to any law enforcement agency or governmental agency except in response to:
· A subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
· A legal process having the same consequence as a court-issued request for information, in that if AAIWay were to refuse to provide such information, it would be in breach of local law, and it or its officers, executives or employees would be subject to liability for failing to honor such legal process; or
· Where such disclosure is necessary for AAIWay to enforce its legal rights pursuant to the laws of the jurisdiction from which such information was gathered.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
· Authenticate you as a AAIWay Community member or AAIWay for Work user;
· Collect statistics regarding your usage of the Websites;
· Tailor information presented to you based on your usage of the Websites;
· Help provide additional functionality to the Websites; and
· Analyze use of our Services.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If a cookie blocking setting is selected on your browser, however, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or to receive certain Services.
There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal. Please note that our Websites may not recognize or take action in response to DNT signals from your browser.
Managing Your Data
We retain the information that we collect about you for as long as your AAIWay Community or AAIWay for Work account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We also retain and use the information collected about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud, and enforce our agreements. We store the information collected about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we collect it.
Accessing, Updating, Correcting or Deleting Your Data
You are able to view and update much of the information collected about you through your AAIWay Community account, or AAIWay for Work account. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us via the information below. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7778 McGinnis Ferry Rd., Suite #271
Suwanee, GA 30024 USA
Via email: Team@aaiway.com with “Privacy” in the subject line
Copyright © 2018-2025 AAIWay - All Rights Reserved.