What is robotic process automation (RPA)?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software bots to automate highly repetitive, routine tasks normally performed by knowledge workers.
Why automate repetitive tasks?
Automating repetitive tasks saves time and money. Robotic process automation bots expand the value of an automation platform by completing tasks faster, allowing employees to perform higher-value work.
- Accelerate time to value: Create, test and deploy new automation schemes in hours, instead of days or months.
- Reduce human error: Virtually eliminate copy-and-paste mistakes from entering the same data into multiple systems.
- Increase throughput: Complete automated tasks in seconds or minutes to deliver higher value for your customers.
- Free employees from repetitive tasks
Solutions to Business Challenges:
Listed below are few of the business challenges whose solutions can be implemented using our RPA services
Invoice Processing Automation
- Longer processing cycle times for AP invoices in SAP
- Inefficient approval mechanism for routing of invoices
- Inefficient mailroom leading to loss of invoices
- Inability to meet SLAs
- Poor reporting and analysis engine
Investment Accounting Automation
- The client had an unique business requirement for its Shared services Centre. The group comprising of 20+ companies invests in over 200 mutual funds. Over 150 transactions worth millions have to be daily tracked and entered into a SAP system. Since this process was manually intensive, it was prone to multiple errors which resulted in losses.
- Person dependent process and missing transactions
- Recording wrong or duplicate data in the SAP systems
- Common scheme with different value within multiple entities
- Dividend calculations is complex
- AMC Processing & Dealer Payment Automation
- Lack of transparency in Warranty and AMC Management
- Non-Standardized Document Processing across dealers
- Revenue Leakage
- High TAT in multiple processes
- Low productivity due to manual work resulting in high production cost
- Dealer dissatisfaction due to delays in invoice processing and Payments
- Delays in accessing critical documents
Bank Reconciliation Process
- Bank statements received by client from various banks daily basis.
- Each bank statement required 4-5 hours to process manually
- Major challenges: Manual Keying Error, Application toggling
- Applying business rule for bank recon
Sales Order processing
- 2000 – 3000 sales ordered received per day.
- Time required for processing 1 order – 5 mins